Thursday 8 October 2015

crochet unicorn

I have done a little bit of crochet in the past, I wanted to try it again. This is a unicorn I have just finished. It took me quite some time but I am hoping to make it again a little quicker this time.
I found the pattern for this unicorn in Craft seller magazine issue 52. Which is by the way a really good magazine always full of great patterns and inspiration.

I am now working on a crochet pouffe which I have made half of, and trying to perfect some patterns for some mug cosies which I want to start selling on etsy. For something that looks so simple is actually proving quite difficult for me. I have also recently purchased a large round knitting loom which I need to learn how to use. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can make with it will be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading guys have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment